How to Use

Ensure that the spray trigger is firmly attached to the bottle and shake well before using. Spray onto the surface to be cleaned and wipe with a lint-free cloth. Do not use on granite, marble or other natural stone. Spot test a small, inconspicuous area before applying to an entire surface. 

This is a non-toxic cleaner but it's not for consumption -- please keep it out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, flush with water thoroughly. Do not combine with bleach or other chemicals.